Charmingly Unique Residence with Separate Annexe & Panoramic Vistas in Traditional Village of Psathi, MLS# 1008
This traditional stone-built detached home is idyllically situated on a private and fully enclosed south facing plot in the hillside village of Psathi.
Psathi is approximately a 20-minute drive from Paphos and 25 minutes from Polis & Latchi. For those keen golfers, the prestigious Minthis Hills development with spectacular golf course and luxury facilities is a short 10-minute drive.
The area around Psathi is well known for its wine production and citrus fruit with several wineries close by. A few minute’s drive away is the larger nearby village of Polemi which has a wide variety of amenities including shops, bakery, schools, ATM machine, cafes, and tavernas.
Details of Psathi Property
- Property ID:101-1008
- Property Size:231 Sqm
- Land Area:784 sqm
- Property Status:Sold
Originally the old village coffee shop, the property has been converted and extended to create a wonderfully peaceful haven, full of character. Deceptively spacious and well maintained throughout its full of charming features such as beamed ceilings, Palladian windows and decorative archways. Being a permanent residence there are many additional home comforts including oil fired central heating and wood burner stove ensuring comfort all year round.
The living accommodation within the main residence features a spacious and bright entrance hallway, guest toilet, open plan living room with beamed ceiling, comfortable lounge, dining space and fitted kitchen with central island plus good quality appliances including two built-in ovens, ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher and fridge.
See video of this Psathi, Paphos property
Sliding patio doors open from the lounge to a good size L- shaped veranda built around a 100 year old mulberry tree – a wonderful spot to savour the magnificent panoramic views on offer whilst enjoying alfresco dining or simply relaxing in the sunshine.
Adjacent to the entrance hallway in the west wing is a formal dining room perfect for entertaining friends & family. A sliding doorway opens from here to reveal a spacious double bedroom with en-suite bathroom making this ideal guest accommodation. Both the dining room and bedroom have direct access out to the L- shaped veranda.
A decorative wrought iron and wood finish staircase leads up to an upper landing with Palladian style windows and seating/reading area, the master bedroom with tongue and groove ceiling plus a second bedroom with beamed ceiling. Each bedroom has fitted wardrobes and en-suite facilities.
A separate annexe currently used as an office and utility room can be accessed via sliding patio doors from the entrance hallway or from a private courtyard garden with seating area to the side of the main home. This flexible accommodation offers the perfect opportunity to create additional bedrooms, maids accommodation or even a self-contained holiday rental opportunity.
A wrought iron spiral staircase to the side of the paved courtyard garden leads up to a roof terrace from where there are the most spectacular vistas of the village and breathtaking countryside beyond.
The tranquil outdoor leisure space is equally impressive and features an expansive pool deck plus crystal clear 8 x 4 metre fibre glass swimming pool with roman steps and curved seating area & jets providing a stunning focal point. Here there are a multitude of different seating areas all surrounded by mature plants, shrubs and fruit trees including olive, almond, lemon, peach, apricot, orange and apple – ideal for keen bakers!
To the side of the property, electronically operated gates open into a generous size driveway with carport, shaded by a mature vine offering parking for up to four cars.
For those seeking a unique permanent residence or holiday retreat in a peaceful village setting which offers space, privacy, and superb uninterrupted panoramic views, this lovely home is certainly a perfect option. There are full title deeds and a selection of furniture can be included if required.
Features of this Psathi, Paphos home
- Air Conditioning (partial)
- Annexe (fully rewired in 2017)
- Carpets (in upstairs bedrooms)
- Decocrete Paving
- Driveway with Electronically Operated Gates & Carport with Parking for 4 cars
- Effective internet speed to facilitate working from home
- External Lighting, LED Security Lighting & Power Sockets
- Fly Screens on majority of windows and doors
- Fruit Trees including Olive, Almond, Lemon, Apricot, Peach, Orange & Apple
- Grape Vine
- Heated Towel Rail (in ground floor en-suite bathroom)
- Kitchen Appliances – 2 Built-in Ovens, Ceramic Hob, Integrated Dishwasher & Fridge. A Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer & Freezer are also located in the utility room within the annexe
- Kitchen Island (portable)
- Laminate Flooring (in entrance hallway & living room)
- Landscaped Garden (with irrigation framework in place)
- Loft (accessed via hatch in master bedroom)
- Palladian Style Windows
- Panoramic Countryside & Village Views
- Provision for Yale Security Alarm System (system included) & Automatic Irrigation System
- Roof Terrace also with external lighting
- Solar Heated Water (3 solar panels)
- Spiral Staircase up to roof terrace (wrought iron)
- Study/Library (in annexe)
- Swimming Pool – 8m x 4m fibreglass with roman steps, seating area & jets. A new pool pump was fitted in 2020
- Tongue & Groove Ceiling (in master bedroom)
- Utility Room (in annexe)
- Wood Burning Stove (in entrance hallway)
More Features of Psathi property
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Area
- Blinds (partial)
- Built-in Wine Rack
- Ceiling Beams
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating (oil)
- Courtyard Garden
- Decorative Archways
- Driveway (gated)
- External Lighting & Power Sockets
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Fly Screens
- Fruit Trees
- Fully Enclosed Plot
- Grape Vine
- Heated Towel Rail
- Immersion Heater
- Kitchen Appliances
- Kitchen Island
- Laminated Flooring
- Panoramic Views
- Pressurised Water System
- Roof Terrace
- Rural Views
- Security Locks
- Shutters (Aluminum)
- Solar Heated Water
- Spiral Staircase
- Stone Features
- Swimming Pool with roman steps
- Tiled Floors
- Title Deeds
- Utility Room
- Wood Burning Stove