Attention Sellers – It is now a sellers market!
We now can say that the property market in Cyprus has turned from a buyers market to a sellers market which means there is a shortage of properties for sale. We have more buyers than sellers which is a complete turnaround from where we were just a couple of years ago. If you are thinking of placing your property for sale please contact us so we can show you how to take advantage of the current market and sell your property at the best possible price!
- Wanted: Bargain properties around 60,000 Euros or less sell fast!! We have many clients looking for holiday flats or investment properties. The next most in demand properties are 2 bedroom apartments or townhouses under 100,000 Euros in the Kato Paphos and Paphos area. Most clients prefer pools but we have some clients looking for the right holiday property on a small, quiet complex without a pool! If you have an apartment or townhouse that fits the description above and you have the title deeds, we have buyers ready!!
- Wanted: 2 bedroom detached house with title deeds and 1 full bath and at least 1 half bath in the Paphos area. Budget is up to 110,000 Euros.
- Wanted: A home on a Large Plot away from neighbours that would be suitable for 3 big dogs in the Paphos area. Budget of around 400k.
- Wanted: Minimum 3 bedrooms, preferably 4 on minimum plot of 2000 sqm’s. Quiet location with no neighbours directly looking at property. Budget of 500,000 Euros.
- Wanted: Tala or Kamares, 3 bedrooms with a pool and title deeds. Pool has to be preferably at the rear or side and secluded with no overlooking neighbours. Cash buyers with a maximum budget of 250,000 Euros.
- Wanted: Budget is max 250,000 euros for 2 or 3 bedroom detached property with or without pool. Priority is a sea view. Open minded on location.
Please fill out the form below or contact us to sell your property.