NOW SOLD – This impressively spacious property is located on a fully enclosed plot in the popular village of Yeroskipou.
Village amenities include a supermarket, department store and a wide variety of local businesses and shops. The village square is an ideal spot to enjoy a coffee or a meal and meet with friends. The beautiful coast is a few minutes’ drive away, as is the popular touristic area of Kato Paphos and the main town of Pano Paphos.
- Property ID:101-1063
- Property Size:175 sqm
- Land Area:744 sqm
- Year Built:2002
- Property Type:Villas
- Property Status:Sold
Currently a 2 bedroom permanent residence, there is plenty of scope to add further bedrooms if required. The ground floor living accommodation features a large open plan living room with comfortable lounge, dining area and fully fitted kitchen. In addition is a useful utility room, workspace area and shower room with fitted vanity unit.
Click here for more Yeroskipou properties.
Light floods into the room from windows on each side, whilst sliding patio doors offer easy direct access to a generous size L-shaped covered veranda with family barbecue area, ideal for outdoor dining. An attractive log burning fire in the lounge offers heat in the winter months as well as creating a homely ambience to the room.
The kitchen is well-designed with plenty of wall and base units, plus quality appliances including built-in oven, gas 4 burner hob, dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer. A stylish breakfast bar offers a less formal area for family dining. The utility room with additional built-in storage cupboards is situated adjacent to the kitchen and houses both a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The first floor accommodation comprises an inner hallway, two good size double bedrooms each with ensuite facilities, fitted wardrobes and direct access to a shared veranda with pergola and magnificent horizon sea views. A further spacious veranda can be accessed from both the hallway and second bedroom.
The outdoor leisure space is a particular highlight of this property and features a crystal clear kidney-shaped swimming pool with sunbathing terrace and shower – the perfect spot to cool off in the hot summer months. A covered pergola provides welcome shade and the garden offers an abundance of seating areas, each with a different outlook ensuring comfort whatever the weather.
A wooden decked area to the rear houses a large shed which can be used as a home office/workshop/hobby room if required. In addition to the integral garage, a large driveway and car port offers parking for several cars. A gated area can also be opened to create further space which is ideal for the storage of a boat for example.
For those seeking a quality built property in a friendly, traditional village close to both the coast and Paphos Town, this residence is not to be missed. There are full title deeds and a selection of furniture can be included if required.
- Air Conditioning (including bathrooms)
- Artificial Grassed Area
- BBQ Area
- Breakfast Bar
- Ceiling Fans (in one bedroom, garage & lower veranda)
- Covered Carport (for 3 cars)
- Decked Area
- Double Glazed Windows
- External Lighting, Power Sockets & Storage
- Fitted Wardrobes (in bedrooms)
- Fly Screens
- Fruit Trees including Orange & Lemon
- Fully Enclosed 744 sqm Plot
- Gated Driveway with electronically operated gates & parking for several cars
- Horizon Sea & Neighbourhood Views
- Immersion Heater
- Integral Garage (with electronically operated door)
- Kitchen Appliances – Built-in Oven, Extractor Fan, Gas 4 Burner Hob, Dishwasher, Microwave & Fridge/Freezer
- Light Fittings
- Marble Window Ledges
- Mature Low Maintenance Landscaped Garden
- Opportunity to Add Two Further Bedrooms
- Part Furnished
- Pergolas (3)
- Plot – 744 sqm vertical division with 100% density & 50% coverage
- Pressurised Water System
- Solar Heated Water
- Stone Features
- Swimming Pool (kidney shaped with sunbathing terrace & pool shower)
- Tiled Floors
- Title Deeds
- Utility Room (housing washing machine & tumble dryer)
- Vanity Unit (in ground floor shower room)
- Verandas (3)
- White Goods Included
- Wood Burning Fire (in lounge)