This impressive detached bungalow sits amongst beautifully landscaped gardens on an impressive 1940 sqm hillside plot, surrounded by approximately 2000 sqm of designated green area in the award-winning resort of Kamares. Being elevated the property benefits from spectacular sea & mountain views.
Nearby is a clubhouse with restaurant facilities, swimming pool, tennis courts and adjacent Medical Centre, plus the 5 star (Facebook) Vatouthkia restaurant. Paphos Town and the International School of Paphos are a convenient drive away.
This property in Kamares Off The Market!
Situated on either side of the extensive grounds are two secure driveways, both with car ports and remote controlled, electrically operated gates. Steps lead down to the entrance porch from the one driveway and there is a sloping pathway from the second.
The property is spacious throughout and includes many practical additions and home comforts, including energy saving features. A significant reduction in electricity bills is achieved by the use of 12 photovoltaic panels connected to the national electricity grid, whilst both the hot water and swimming pool is heated with the use of solar panels.
The accommodation features a comfortable lounge with feature fireplace and gas fire, formal dining room, fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops and large study/cinema room complete with overhead 3D projector and 120 inch screen. Off the study is a useful large store room which houses a larder fridge and tumble dryer.
A hallway leads from the entrance foyer to the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two further double size bedrooms (one of which is utilised as a fully fitted dressing room) plus a family size bathroom with large shower cubicle.
Sliding patio doors from the living accommodation and bedrooms provide easy access to a spacious covered veranda with stunning sea and mountain views – perfect for outdoor dining and relaxing.
Property Off The Market!
Steps lead down from here to a luxury leisure space including tiled swimming pool with Roman steps, surrounding sunbathing terrace and enclosed Arctic Spa hot tub.
Strolling through the extensive mature gardens, pathways meander through a fabulous display of colourful & fragrant plants and trees and a circular gazebo is another wonderfully quiet and secluded place to sit and take in those fabulous views.
Also situated in the grounds is a large purpose-built store room & workshop with provision for air conditioning and plumbing, so should a fourth bedroom be required, this can easily be converted into guest or maid’s accommodation.
In summary, for those seeking a comfortable, well designed home and/or retreat situated within secluded, private grounds with amazing views and idyllic outdoor leisure space, this property certainly has it all.
- Property ID:101-758
- Land Area:1940 Sq. M.
- Year Built:1983
- Potential to convert to :4th bedroom
- Property Extended:2016
- Hot Tub:Arctic Spa
- Attic off bedroom:with boarded flooring and electric lighting
- Central Heating:with water heating boiler in store room below car port and separate store room for oil tank
- Cinema Room/Study/Library:(with projector, large electric screen and Cat 6 Ethernet Cabling to lounge
- Driveway x 2:with car ports & remote controlled, electrically operated gates
- External Lighting:on timers, night sensor lighting at entrance
- Internal Shelved Store Room:with Tumble Dryer and Larder Fridge
- Irrigation Systems:x 2 (automatic with 11 zones)
- Photovoltaic system:12 solar panels
- Shed x 2:one plastic and one wood
- Swimming Pool (8m x 4m):tiled with Roman steps and heated by 4 solar panels
- Water Conditioner:prevents lime deposits
- High Speed Internet:Wired
- Workshop Room:with provision for air conditioning and plumbing