Off Market – This fully renovated 2 bedroom home is situated on a quiet residential street approximately 15 minutes’ walk from the local beaches of Chloraka and the popular coastal path.
Also within easy reach is the recently renovated village centre of Chloraka which boasts a variety of shops, tavernas and coffee shops. The main town of Paphos, the picturesque harbour of Kato Paphos and Coral Bay’s well known beach resort are all just a 10 minute drive away.
The property has been refurbished to a high standard using quality, modern finishes throughout. Being a permanent residence, it has a lot of extras and additional features including new UPVC double glazed windows & entrance door, Gree inverter air conditioning, water filtration system with water softener, electronic driveway gates and a security alarm with fitted emergency lighting (see also full feature list below)
The ground floor living accommodation features a spacious open plan living room with comfortable lounge, dining area and corner fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops, soft-closing drawers/cupboards and quality appliances included.
A log burning stove and wall mounted electric heater in the living room provide additional heat in the cooler months. Sliding patio doors open to a conservatory space to the rear of the property, currently used as an office/guest accommodation.
Adjacent to the guest toilet is a stylish granite staircase with modern glass balustrades leading up to an inner hallway, two double size bedrooms and contemporary style family bathroom with vanity unit and marble effect wall tiles.
Each bedroom has fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring and direct access to a sun/tv room with fitted sun-blinds, from where you can enjoy beautiful horizon sea and neighbourhood views – a perfect spot to curl up with a good book.
The outdoor leisure space on the ground floor includes a private, fully enclosed courtyard style garden accessed directly from the conservatory. A variety of colourful plants and shrubs create a lovely focal point, whilst two sheds offer additional storage.
To the front of the property is a paved driveway with covered carport, sail cloth shades, sun blind and electronically operated gates.
The property is highly suitable as both a permanent residence or super holiday home and is ideally situated being within walking distance to the stunning coast and amenities. Furniture is included and there are full title deeds.
- Air Conditioning (new Gree inverter style)
- Automatic Irrigation System
- BBQ Area
- Courtyard Garden (low maintenance & fully enclosed)
- Decked Area (in conservatory)
- Electric Wall Mounted Mosquito Killers (2)
- Electric Wall Mounted Panel Heater (in living room)
- Emergency Lighting
- External Lighting, Power Sockets & Storage
- External Store Cupboard
- Fitted Wardrobes (in bedrooms)
- Fly Screens
- Gated Driveway with Covered Carport, Electronically Operated Gates & Sail Cloth Shading
- Granite Staircase with Glass Balustrades & Granite Worktops (in kitchen)
- Graphiata External Wall Finish
- Heated Towel Rail (in master bedroom)
- Horizon Sea & Neighbourhood Views
- Immersion Heater
- Kitchen Appliances – Built-in Oven, Gas 4 Burner Hob, Cooker Hood, Fridge/Freezer, Table Top Dishwasher & Washing Machine
- Laminate Flooring (in bedrooms)
- Light Fittings
- Log Burning Stove (in lounge)
- Marble Effect Wall Tiles (in bathroom)
- Newly Installed Plumbing System
- Outdoor Shower
- Pergola (covered)
- Pressurised Water System
- Recently Rewired Throughout
- Security Alarm System, CCTV & Security Locks
- Sheds (2)
- Solar Heated Water
- Stone Features
- Sun-blinds (3)
- Sunroom with Glass Balustrades
- Tiled Floors
- Title Deeds
- UPVC Double Glazed Entrance Door & Windows
- Vanity Units (in bathroom & guest toilet)
- Water Filtration System & Water Softener