This beautiful 3 bedroom bungalow is located in an idyllically peaceful setting on the outskirts of Kathikas Village.
Famous for its grape production and wine making, Kathikas overlooks Coral Bay to the south and Latchi and Polis to the north. Its also one of the entry points to the beautiful Akamas national park.
Quality 3 Bedroom Custom-Built Bungalow on Spacious 1754 sqm Plot in Tranquil Village of Kathikas – MLS 1119
Local village amenities include a mini-market, plus several friendly tavernas and quality restaurants. The nearby village of Peyia and the stunning Mediterranean coast is just a 15-minute drive away.
Being custom built and unique in design, the property is full of charm and character and features a wonderful mix of quality finishes including stone, graphiata, granite and marble. The outdoor leisure space is a particular highlight and being situated on a magnificent 1754 sqm plot, there are a multitude of seating areas each with lovely views.
A long driveway with electronically operated gates leads up to a double size covered carport and onward to the front entrance of the property.
- Property ID:101-1119 – NOT AVAILABLE- WITHDRAWN FROM MARKET
- Property Size:151 sqm
- Land Area:1754
- Year Built:2007
- Property Type:Bungalows
The accommodation features a spacious lounge and dining room with dual aspect windows flooding the room with light. An attractive stone-built fireplace with marble mantle and gas coal effect fire offers additional heat in the cooler months and gives a cosy atmosphere to the room.
A decorative stone arch leads through to a generous size, fully fitted kitchen with an abundance of top quality wood grained wall/base units and granite worktops. Appliances include built-in oven & grill, dishwasher, gas 5 burner hob and fridge/freezer. A tumble dryer is housed in the utility room conveniently situated adjacent to the kitchen.
An inner hallway with built-in linen cupboards leads from the living room to the second wing which features 3 double size bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes, shutters and ensuite facilities. The master bedroom is particularly spacious with additional built-in wardrobes and sliding patio doors.
Easily accessible from the living room, kitchen, hallway and master bedroom is the beautiful outdoor area featuring an impressive covered veranda with decorative stone pillars which extends the full length of the property.
- External Lighting, Security Lighting, Power Sockets
- External Storage including shed, store cupboards and additional space in pump room
- Feature Stone Fireplace with Marble Mantle & Gas Coal Effect Fire (in lounge)
- Fruit Trees – lemon, orange, grapefruit, apple, plums, olives, figs, pecan nuts, pomegranate, apricot, nectarines, pears & grapes
- Fully Enclosed 1754 sqm Plot
- Gated Driveway with electronically operated gates & double size covered carport
- Granite Worktops (in kitchen & utility room)
- Graphiata External Wall Finish
- Heated Towel Rails (in bathrooms)
- Horizon Sea & Rural Views