RESERVED – December 19, 2022
This stylish 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, quality villa is located in Tala village in the prestigious residential area of Lofos. Tala has a fabulous variety of local amenities including shops, local businesses and quaint village square with bars and restaurants. An amphitheatre holds a range of musical and theatrical events throughout the year and the tranquil Agios Neophytos Monastery is close by. The main town of Paphos and the coast are a convenient 10-minute drive away.
The property is in pristine condition with great attention to detail being given to the superb finishes and fittings. With many home comforts and top-quality furnishings, this beautiful home certainly has the wow factor.
The spacious ground floor living accommodation features a bright, open plan living room with a comfortable lounge, formal dining space and stunning fully fitted kitchen. In addition is size double size bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a separate shower room and a discreetly hidden store room.
Decorative inlaid floor tiles, plus an attractive stone feature fireplace with a log burner fire provide an impressive first impression of this lovely home. Sliding patio windows open to a good-sized veranda overlooking the stunning pool deck and mature garden to the front of the residence, whilst a further sunny veranda can be accessed directly from the formal dining area.
The super modern kitchen features soft-close wall & base units, plus a sparkle-finished, granite-topped central island with storage beneath providing additional workspace. Appliances include a built-in oven & grill, ceramic hob, washing machine, dishwasher and integrated fridge.
Adjacent to the lounge is a granite staircase with contemporary-style stainless steel balustrades leading up to two double-sized bedrooms, each with ensuite facilities and beautiful redwood built-in wardrobes. A shared veranda overlooking the rear of the property can be reached from each bedroom, whilst bedroom two also has direct access to a private Juliette-style balcony with horizon sea views available. Directly off the landing is a further spacious balcony with more lovely horizon sea and mountain views.
Externally a crystal clear mosaic-tiled swimming pool with a surrounding sunbathing terrace and Roman steps provides the perfect spot to cool off. A decorative stone archway with an alcove creates a wonderful focal point to the colourful, mature garden, whilst an adjacent gazebo offers a fabulous shaded seating area. To the rear of the property is a private lawned garden offering an alternative seating/relaxation space surrounded by beautifully vibrant shrubs and fruit trees including orange and lemon.
A long gated driveway with a covered carport offers parking for several cars and from here there is easy practical access to the kitchen. To the rear is a large wood cabin with a power supply and fridge/freezer, ideal for use as a workshop or additional storage space.
For those seeking a quality home with impeccable features in a highly sought-after area of Tala, this property is one not to be missed. It comes fully furnished and there are full title deeds.
- 58 sqm Verandas
- Air Conditioning (Gree invertor style)
- Cabin (wood)
- Central Kitchen Island (with sparkled granite work surface, breakfast bar & storage beneath)
- Decorative Inlaid Floor Tiles (in living room)
- Feature Stone Fireplace with Log Burning Fire (in the lounge)
- Fitted Wardrobes (all bedrooms)
- Gated Driveway & Covered Carport (with parking for several cars)
- Granite Staircase & Kitchen Work Surfaces
- Horizon Sea, Mountain & Neighbourhood Views
- Kitchen Appliances – Built-in Oven & Grill, Ceramic Hob, Cooker Hood, Dishwasher, Washing Machine & Integrated Fridge. A Fridge/Freezer is also housed in the wood cabin
- Orange & Lemon Trees
- Ornate Redwood Finish Built-in Wardrobes, Doors & Architraves
- Paved Pool Deck
- Picture Window (on staircase)
- Soft-close Drawers and cupboards (in the kitchen)
- Stainless Steel Balustrades
- Stone-built archway with Alcove (on pool deck)
- Stone Cladding (in the lounge)
- Swimming Pool (8 metre x 4 metres mosaic-tiled with recently upgraded filter, surrounding sunbathing terrace, roman steps & mosaic-tiled shower)
- Vanity Units (in bathrooms)
- Water Softener/Purification System
If you have any questions about this property please give us a call at 357 26 271 292 or email Cleo@propertyofcyprus.com or Diane@propertyofcyprus.com -You can also leave a reply in the form below for quick access.