This beautifully modern 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom bungalow with breathtaking views is idyllically situated in a peaceful residential street in the popular hillside village of Kamares.
The Kamares Clubhouse is nearby with facilities including a restaurant, bar, mini-market, swimming pool, tennis courts, and medical centre. Paphos Town and the stunning coast are a convenient 10-minute drive away.
Being situated in an elevated position the sea and mountain views are absolutely spectacular from every aspect. The property is in excellent condition with a wide range of features and good-quality finishes. Lots of thought has gone into creating both a practical and comfortable home to ensure maximum enjoyment all year round.
Double entrance gates to the front of the property open to reveal a spacious paved driveway with parking for several cars, plus a stone-built 1.5-size car garage with an electric door. Adjacent to the driveway is a covered entrance porch and a small pathway leading around to the kitchen where there is also direct practical access.
From the entrance foyer, a decorative archway leads to a bright open-plan living room with a comfortable lounge and formal dining area. Nicely separated from the living room by a granite-topped breakfast bar and second archway is a fully fitted modern kitchen with fresh, white-coloured walls & base units. Kitchen appliances include a built-in oven & microwave, ceramic hob, separate under-counter integrated fridge and freezer, washing machine, and dishwasher.
An inner hallway from the entrance foyer leads to the master bedroom, two further bedrooms, and a separate shower room with a vanity unit. The master features a stylish en-suite shower room with contemporary-style marble wall tiles and bedroom two also has modern en-suite facilities. All bedrooms have sliding patio doors with easy access to the outdoor areas.
The outdoor leisure space is equally impressive and features a full-width, partially covered terrace – perfect for relaxing and entertaining friends and family while savouring the magnificent vistas. A tiled swimming pool with Roman steps and a surrounding paved sunbathing terrace create a stunning focal point. An attractive stone-built gazebo to the side provides an alternative seating/entertainment space from where there are more superb views available.
A barbecue area is conveniently situated directly off the kitchen, together with an external utility/storage room, currently housing an additional fridge/freezer, tumble dryer & separate fridge. A further useful store room is situated on the far side of the property, adjacent to the master bedroom.
This impressive property is special and perfect for those seeking a prestigious permanent residence or a fabulous, low-maintenance holiday home. There are full title deeds and a selection of furniture may be available if required.
- 33 sqm Covered Full-Width Veranda with downlights & spot lighting
- 10 sqm external utility/pump room and 6 sqm store room
- Artificial Grassed Areas
- Breakfast Bar (in kitchen, granite topped)
- Fireplace with Wood Burner Fire & Marble Surround (in lounge)
- Garage (1.5 size with electric up & over door)
- Graphiata Internal Wall Finish
- Kitchen Appliances – Built-in Oven & Microwave, Ceramic Hob, Extractor Fan, Integrated Under-Counter Fridge & Freezer, Dishwasher & Washing Machine
- Low Maintenance Mature Landscaped Tiered Garden with Fruit Trees including pomegranate & mandarin
- Marble Topped Vanity Units (in bedroom 2 and shower room)
- Spritz External Wall Finish
- Stone-Built Gazebo & Stone Features
- Sun Awnings (2)
- Tiled Swimming Pool with roman steps, surrounding sunbathing terraces
- Terrace (outside master bedroom)
- Utility/Storage Room (external, housing fridge/freezer, tumble dryer & separate fridge)