This beautifully unique, stone-built property is located on a spacious 1550 sqm plot in Lower Peyia, within walking distance to the nearby local amenities.
Peyia has a wide range of amenities open all year round including supermarkets, bakeries, pharmacy, restaurants, coffee shops, bars, and local medical centre. The well-known holiday resort of Coral Bay with its beautiful sandy beaches is only a few minutes’ drive away.
Majestic, electronically operated steel entrance gates open to reveal an expansive garden and driveway with plenty of parking for all the family. Paved pathways lead through the garden and up to the front entrance.
The property is in superb condition throughout with quality fittings and finishes throughout. Currently a permanent residence, there are many additional home comforts including a new zone-controlled gas central heating system, sauna, recently installed 12 solar panels, energy-efficient photovoltaic system, and new air-conditioning units throughout.
The ground floor living accommodation features an inner hallway, grand open plan living room with spacious lounge and formal dining area, plus fully fitted kitchen.
The lounge is accessed via a decorative archway from the front entrance and is full of charm and character features including wood beamed ceiling, stone fireplace with log burning fire and a lovely banquette style seating area. The thick stone walls keep the heat out in the hottest months and an inner, half-height stone wall nicely separating the accommodation.
French doors offer direct access out to a spacious covered veranda with additionally fitted sun awnings, overlooking the sublime outdoor leisure space – the perfect shaded spot for relaxing and alfresco dining.
A decorative archway from the dining area leads through to the modern fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and stylish white wall and base units with soft closing drawers and cupboards. Kitchen appliances include built-in oven & microwave, gas 4 burner hob, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. A doorway from here provides easy external access.
At the far end of the hallway are two double size bedrooms offering ideal guest accommodation. Each has fitted wardrobes, attractive rosewood double glazed sash windows and matching shutters. One enjoys en-suite facilities and there is a centrally located bathroom.
A timber staircase leads up to a bright and spacious second reception room, two further double-size bedrooms, one of which is currently used as a study, and a family size bathroom with walk-in shower.
Patio doors from both the reception room and bedroom 4 open to a spacious veranda with fitted sun awnings, offering plenty of space to relax and enjoy the sunshine whilst savouring the garden and horizon sea views available.
A skylight at the top of the stairs floods the area with sunlight whilst a wardrobe here opens up to reveal tea/coffee making facilities. A doorway from the upper landing leads to a self-contained studio (also accessible via an external staircase) featuring a living/sleeping area, kitchenette and shower room.
The external staircase continues up to a fabulous roof terrace with wood gazebo-style bar and seating area. From here there are stunning panoramic sea and mountain views to enjoy whilst sipping a refreshing drink.
The outdoor leisure space is a particular highlight with a crystal clear swimming pool with roman steps and paved sunbathing terrace creating a fabulous focal point. The mature garden is brimming with vibrant plants, shrubs and a variety of fruit trees including orange, lemon, plum and figs, all perfectly manicured.
A jasmine-covered archway leads from the lower veranda around to the single garage with electronically operated door and useful utility/storage/boiler area to the rear where the washing machine and tumble dryer are housed. A barbecue area with stone oven offers an ideal spot to entertain friends and family, plus a 4 person sauna is available for those who enjoy healthy living.
The property is absolutely perfect for those searching for a totally unique and spacious permanent residence or quality holiday retreat in a beautifully private setting, and yet close to all the local amenities and coastline. There are full title deeds and furniture can be included if required.
- New air-conditioning units throughout.
- Self-Contained Studio (with separate external access)
- 36 sqm covered veranda & 60 sqm uncovered veranda
- BBQ Area with Stone Oven
- Balcony (Juliet style, in bedroom 3)
- Ceiling Beams (in lower lounge)
- Ceiling Fan (on lower veranda)
- Central Heating System (gas with zone control)
- Double Glazed Rosewood Timber Sash Windows
- Driveway with Parking for Several Cars
- Expansive Mature Landscaped Garden
- Fireplace with Stone Surround & Wood Burning Fire (in ground floor lounge)
- Fruit Trees including Lemon, Orange, Clementine, Grapefruit, Pomegranate, Figs, Plum & Guava
- Furniture Included (if required)
- Garage with Remote Controlled Garage Door
- Heated Swimming Pool with Roman Steps, Shower & Paved Sunbathing Terrace
- Kitchen Appliances – Built-in Oven & Microwave, Gas 4 Burner Hob, Extractor Fan, Integrated Dishwasher & Fridge/Freezer
- Paved Patios
- Photovoltaic System with 12 Solar Panels (approx 7000 KWH per annum)
- Rosewood Timber Staircase with Glass Balustrades
- Shutters (Rosewood)
- Skylight (on upper landing)
- Soft-Closing Drawers & Cupboards (in kitchen)
- Stone Internal & External Walls
- Sun Awnings (4, electronically operated)
- Upgraded Plumbing System
- Utility Area (in garage, with washing machine & tumble dryer)
- Vanity Units (in bathrooms on ground floor)