This impressive 200 sqm custom built home is situated on a large private plot in a peaceful rural setting near the traditional village of Armou. Paphos Town and the main highway to Limassol is only a few minutes’ drive away and easily accessible.
Designed and built to a high specification, the property is in immaculate condition and great attention to detail has been given to the super layout and finishes.
The accommodation features a large central living room including corner feature fireplace with attractive wood burner fire. Patio windows to the side provide easy access to a covered veranda with decorative stone frame arches overlooking the pool and paved terrace. With plenty of space for relaxing and alfresco dining, it’s the perfect spot to enjoy the stunning sea views and beautiful Paphos sunsets.
Attractive arches separate the living room from the spacious dining room and well equipped modern kitchen with central island. Appliances include double oven, gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
From the living room an archway leads to the stunning master suite which features plenty of fitted wardrobes including one section of mirrored doors. There is easy direct access from here to the pool terrace via patio windows.
The stylish en-suite bathroom is modern and includes a heated towel rail and fitted vanity unit with quality quartz top and marble sink. In the hallway is a large linen cupboard with fitted radiator for airing clothes and bedding, plus storage cupboards above and to the side.
From the dining room a hallway leads to two further double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one of which has patio windows opening on to the pool terrace and gardens. A spacious modern shower room is accessed directly from the hallway.
Moving to the outdoor leisure space, the plot is designed with low maintenance in mind. The gardens are beautifully landscaped with a variety of mature, vibrantly coloured plants, shrubs and fruit trees including orange, lemon and almond. To the rear is a large terrace directly accessed via the kitchen. At the entrance is a double driveway and car port.
This beautiful home is exceptionally maintained and lovingly cared for – a perfect option for permanent living or a wonderful holiday retreat. There are full title deeds and the majority of furniture is included.
- Air Conditioning (recently upgraded invertor style, wi-fi controlled)
- Blinds (roller blackout blinds fitted to all bedroom windows)
- Built-in Linen Cupboard (with fitted radiator, in hallway)
- Central Kitchen Island (with storage beneath & granite work surface)
- Covered Double Size Car Port
- Double Glazed Tinted Windows
- Fireplace with Wood Burner Fire, Brick Surround & Slate Mantle (in lounge)
- Fruit Trees – Orange, Lemon & Almond
- Horizon Sea & Rural Views
- Kitchen Appliances – Built-in Double Oven, Cooker Hood, Gas 4 Burner Hob (new), Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Mini Wine Fridge & Fridge/Freezer
- Marble Window Sills
- Pressurised Water System(with 2 water tanks)
- Swimming Pool (8 metre x 4 metre with roman steps & surrounding sunbathing terrace)
- Vanity Unit (in en-suite with marble sink & quartz top)
- Water Softener (Karma, filtrated drinking water systems)
- Wetsuit Coating (on kitchen flat roof with 20 year guarantee)
Brochure - Armou Property 1109