RESERVED – Feb 20th, 2024
This delightful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom ground floor apartment is situated in a highly sought-after area of Kato Paphos on a charming and well-maintained complex. Within easy walking distance is a good range of local amenities including a cafe/restaurant, takeaway, pharmacy, and supermarket. The local bus stop is also nearby and a regular service runs between the picturesque harbour and Paphos Town.
The property is in good condition and very well presented, with good-quality fittings and finishes throughout. A particular highlight is the outdoor leisure space featuring a covered tiled terrace and further garden area bordered by colourful hedges and stone, plus two additional covered balconies.
The complex is well maintained and communal facilities include beautifully landscaped gardens, plus three kidney-shaped swimming pools with sunbathing terraces and shower facilities.
The accommodation comprises:
- Bright open plan living room with comfortable lounge, dining area & fitted kitchen.
- Sliding patio doors open from both the lounge and dining area to the spacious covered veranda and private garden.
- Inner Hallway
- Master Bedroom with ceiling fan, fitted wardrobes & direct access to a private balcony.
- Ensuite shower room.
- Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan, fitted wardrobes & direct access to a private balcony
- Family bathroom
With quality accommodation, fabulous outdoor space, well-maintained facilities, and close proximity to the amenities of Kato Paphos, this property is perfect as a holiday home/rental investment or permanent residence. It comes fully furnished and there are full title deeds.
- 18 sqm Covered Veranda
- Communal Facilities Include – 3 Kidney Shaped Swimming Pools with Sunbathing Terrace & Pool Shower plus Landscaped Gardens
- Gardens & Pool Views
- Kitchen appliances – Built-in Oven, Ceramic Hob, Extractor Fan, Washing Machine, Fridge/Freezer & Microwave
- Kitchen worktops (decorative sparkled effect)
- Low Maintenance Landscaped Private Garden