Currently a 2 bedroom permanent residence, there is plenty of scope to add further bedrooms if required. The ground floor living accommodation features a large open plan living room with comfortable lounge, dining area and fully fitted kitchen. In addition is a useful utility room, workspace area and shower room with fitted vanity unit.
Light floods into the room from windows on each side, whilst sliding patio doors offer easy direct access to a generous size L-shaped covered veranda with family barbecue area, ideal for outdoor dining. An attractive log burning fire in the lounge offers heat in the winter months as well as creating a homely ambience to the room.
The kitchen is well-designed with plenty of wall and base units, plus quality appliances including built-in oven, gas 4 burner hob, dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer. A stylish breakfast bar offers a less formal area for family dining. The utility room with additional built-in storage cupboards is situated adjacent to the kitchen and houses both a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The first floor accommodation comprises an inner hallway, two good size double bedrooms each with ensuite facilities, fitted wardrobes and direct access to a shared veranda with pergola and magnificent horizon sea views. A further spacious veranda can be accessed from both the hallway and second bedroom.
The outdoor leisure space is a particular highlight of this property and features a crystal clear kidney-shaped swimming pool with sunbathing terrace and shower – the perfect spot to cool off in the hot summer months. A covered pergola provides welcome shade and the garden offers an abundance of seating areas, each with a different outlook ensuring comfort whatever the weather.
A wooden decked area to the rear houses a large shed which can be used as a home office/workshop/hobby room if required. In addition to the integral garage, a large driveway and car port offers parking for several cars. A gated area can also be opened to create further space which is ideal for the storage of a boat for example.
For those seeking a quality built property in a friendly, traditional village close to both the coast and Paphos Town, this residence is not to be missed. There are full title deeds and a selection of furniture can be included if required.
- 175 sqm plus verandas
- Air Conditioning (including bathrooms)
- Artificial Grassed Area
- Ceiling Fans (in one bedroom, garage & lower veranda)
- Covered Carport (for 3 cars)
- Fruit Trees including Orange & Lemon
- Fully Enclosed 744 sqm Plot w/ vertical division with 100% density & 50% coverage
- Gated Driveway with electronically operated gates & parking for several cars
- Integral Garage (with electronically operated door)
- Kitchen Appliances – Built-in Oven, Extractor Fan, Gas 4 Burner Hob, Dishwasher, Microwave & Fridge/Freezer
- Marble Window Ledges
- Mature Low Maintenance Landscaped Garden
- Opportunity to Add Two Further Bedrooms
- Pergolas (3)
- Swimming Pool (kidney shaped with sunbathing terrace & pool shower)
- Utility Room (housing washing machine & tumble dryer)
- Vanity Unit (in ground floor shower room)
- Verandas (3)