This beautiful 3 bedroom detached villa is located on spacious, fully enclosed plot in a quiet residential street of Peyia.
Peyia has a wide range of amenities open all year round including supermarkets, restaurants and local medical centre. The well-known holiday resort of Coral Bay with its beautiful sandy beaches is only a few minutes’ drive away.
Being a permanent residence, the property features many additional home comforts including double glazed windows and feature fireplace with granite surround and twin thermostat control, ensuring comfort all year round.
The ground floor living accommodation features a bright open plan living room with a half wall nicely separating the comfortable lounge from the formal dining area, a family size fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room, separate utility room and a decorative archway leading to the guest toilet.
Automatic sliding glass doors from the living room opens to the spacious kitchen with sleek white gloss units, under counter lighting and a stunning granite-topped central kitchen island with additional drawers & storage beneath. Quality appliances include built-in oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. A handy waste disposal unit is also plumbed in under the sink.
There is easy direct access out to a sunny veranda overlooking the pristine swimming pool and gardens and to the rear of the kitchen is a useful utility room with built-in storage cupboards, microwave & housing for a washing machine.
The stylish marble staircase, with storage area beneath, leads up to a spacious upper landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further good size double bedrooms and a family bathroom. A spacious covered veranda can be accessed from both the master and second bedroom, offering the ideal spot to relax and enjoy the wonderful horizon sea and mountain views.
The outdoor leisure space is a particular highlight of this home with a crystal clear swimming pool with easy access steps and surrounding sunbathing terrace creating a lovely focal point. The mature garden offers a variety of seating areas and is brimming with colourful plants, shrubs and trees offering additional privacy as well as vibrant colour. To the side of the paved pool deck, a few steps lead up to a further covered veranda providing welcome shade in the hot summer months, ideal for outdoor dining/entertaining.
A driveway with electronically operated gates and covered carport provides parking which can be extended if required.
In summary, this property is highly suitable as a permanent residence or fabulous holiday home which is close to the coast and the many amenities of the area. There are full title deeds and a selection of furniture may be included if required.
- Automatic Glass Sliding Doors (from living room into kitchen)
- Built-in Wine Rack (in kitchen)
- Decorative Arches & Arched Windows (in lounge & staircase)
- Driveway (with electronically operated gates & covered carport)
- Fireplace (in lounge, with wood burning fire, granite surround & twin thermostat control)
- Granite Work Surfaces & Splash-backs (in kitchen)
- Kitchen Appliances – Built-in Oven, Ceramic Hob, Extractor Fan, Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher. There is also a microwave and housing for washing machine in the utility room
- Kitchen Island (with granite work surface & storage beneath)
- Swimming Pool with Roman steps & paved sunbathing terrace
- Shed/Workroom (at rear, with workbench & power points)
Brochure - Peyia Villa - Property 1066