Being custom built and unique in design, the property is full of charm and character and features a wonderful mix of quality finishes including stone, graphiata, granite and marble. The outdoor leisure space is a particular highlight and being situated on a magnificent 1754 sqm plot, there are a multitude of seating areas each with lovely views.
A long driveway with electronically operated gates leads up to a double size covered carport and onward to the front entrance of the property.
The accommodation features a spacious lounge and dining room with dual aspect windows flooding the room with light. An attractive stone-built fireplace with marble mantle and gas coal effect fire offers additional heat in the cooler months and gives a cosy atmosphere to the room.
A decorative stone arch leads through to a generous size, fully fitted kitchen with an abundance of top quality wood grained wall/base units and granite worktops. Appliances include built-in oven & grill, dishwasher, gas 5 burner hob and fridge/freezer. A tumble dryer is housed in the utility room conveniently situated adjacent to the kitchen.
An inner hallway with built-in linen cupboards leads from the living room to the second wing which features 3 double size bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes, shutters and ensuite facilities. The master bedroom is particularly spacious with additional built-in wardrobes and sliding patio doors.
Easily accessible from the living room, kitchen, hallway and master bedroom is the beautiful outdoor area featuring an impressive covered veranda with decorative stone pillars which extends the full length of the property.
A crystal clear 8m x 5m swimming pool with roman steps, surrounding sunbathing terrace and pool shower provides the perfect spot to cool off in the hot summer months. An adjacent stone-built bar also offers an ideal seating area for relaxing with a glass of locally produced wine whilst savouring the spectacular sunset. To the side and near the kitchen is a second terrace and family barbecue area perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining.
Meandering pathways lead around the extensive gardens filled with a vast variety of colourful, mature plants and shrubs. For those who appreciate fresh produce there is an wonderful selection of fruit trees including lemon, grapefruit, orange, olives, figs, apple, plums, pomegranate, apricot, nectarine, pears, grapes and pecan nuts.
Situated near the entrance to the property is a separate studio with power supply, water and air conditioning which is ideal for use as an artist’s studio, craft room or home office.
- 25 sqm covered verandas, 18 sqm uncovered verandas & 10 sqm loft space
- BBQ Area (with stone table & storage cupboards)
- Breakfast Bar (beside pool, stone-built)
- Decorative Stone Cladding & Arches
- External Storage including shed, store cupboards and additional space in pump room
- Feature Stone Fireplace with Marble Mantle & Gas Coal Effect Fire (in lounge)
- Fruit Trees – lemon, orange, grapefruit, apple, plums, olives, figs, pecan nuts, pomegranate, apricot, nectarines, pears & grapes
- Fully Enclosed 1754 sqm Plot
- Gated Driveway with electronically operated gates & double size covered carport
- Kitchen Appliances – Built-in Oven & Grill, Cooker Hood, Gas 5 Burner Hob, Dishwasher & Fridge/Freezer. A Tumble Dryer is also available in the utility room
- Purpose-built Artists Studio (with power & water supply)
- Security Alarm System with CCTV Cameras, Security Lighting & Security Locks
- Swimming Pool – 8m x 5m with roman steps, sunbathing terraces & pool shower
- Utility Room (housing tumble dryer)
- Vanity Units (in bathrooms with granite tops)