This stylish 3-bedroom detached home is located on a fully enclosed corner plot in a peaceful residential cul-de-sac of Peyia.
Peyia is well served with an excellent range of amenities including supermarkets, shops, restaurants, tavernas and local medical centre. The popular holiday resort of Coral Bay with its golden sandy beaches and crystal clear waters is just a few minutes’ drive away.
The property is maintained to an excellent standard and features top quality fittings and finishes throughout. Being a permanent residence additional home comforts include central heating, recently upgraded air conditioning units and Fantopia ceiling fans throughout.
The ground floor living accommodation features a spacious and bright open plan living room with comfortable lounge and dining space. A modern, custom-made bespoke fully fitted kitchen includes quality appliances, granite work surfaces, colourful splash backs, under-counter lighting, plus useful kitchen island with soft-closing drawers and cupboards.
Through a large decorative archway, is a guest cloakroom with vanity unit, a study/office with store cupboard housing the washing machine and a tiled staircase leading up to the first-floor accommodation.
Here there is a spacious master bedroom with en-suite facilities, plus a further two double-size bedrooms and a family-size bathroom. Each bedroom has fitted wardrobes, dual aspect windows and direct access to a spacious L-shaped veranda with contemporary-style glass balustrades. There are fabulous sea and neighbourhood views from here and it’s an ideal vantage point to enjoy the stunning Paphos sunsets.
The outdoor leisure space is also very well-maintained and features a large covered veranda with fitted sun awnings, perfect for relaxation and alfresco dining. A crystal clear swimming pool has easy access steps and the surrounding sunbathing terraces with non-slip floor tiles offer plenty of space to bask in the sunshine. A few steps down from the pool deck is an alternative private seating area surrounded by colourful plants and shrubs. To the side of the property is a gated driveway providing parking for two cars, plus a large wooden shed with power supply offers additional storage.
In summary, this property certainly has lots to offer for those seeking a permanent residence or quality holiday home, in a tranquil setting within easy reach of the coast and amenities.
There are full title deeds and the inclusion of some furniture can be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- Covered Area: 169 sqm plus 52 sqm covered verandas & 3 sqm uncovered verandas
- Bathrooms: 2 plus guest cloakroom
- Air Conditioning (upgraded in 2022)
- Bespoke Hand-Made Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Ceiling Fans (Fantopia)
- Fully Enclosed Plot Bordered with New Aluminium Fencing
- Internal Store Room (housing the washing machine)
- Kitchen Appliances – Built-in Oven & Microwave, Ceramic Hob, Extractor Fan, Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher. A Washing Machine is also located in the internal store room)
- Kitchen Island (with inset ceramic hob & storage beneath)
- Swimming Pool with Roman Steps, New Pool Liner & Pump, Pool Shower & Sunbathing Terrace (with non-slip floor tiles)
- Six (6) Sun Awnings
- Veranda (L-shaped with modern glass balustrades)
- Wooden Shed (with power supply)