This beautifully presented 3 bedroom detached home is situated in the quiet and picturesque hillside setting of the established award wining community of Kamares Village.
Nearby is a clubhouse with restaurant facilities, swimming pool, tennis courts and adjacent Medical Centre. Also the local village of Tala which has a good range of amenities including shops, tavernas and restaurants. Paphos and the International School is a convenient 10 minute drive away, as is the beautiful Mediterranean coastline.
From the moment you enter this lovely spacious home you can feel its wonderful relaxed ambience. With modern quality finishes, tasteful decor, practical design and many home comforts, the property is equally suitable as a permanent family home or luxury holiday retreat. Amongst its many highlights are the spectacular panoramic views which can be enjoyed from all levels of the property and there is a wealth of storage space throughout the property both internally and externally.
Decorative arches enhance the interior design by nicely dividing the ground floor accommodation comprising a bright and spacious lounge with open fireplace and study space, formal dining room, fully fitted kitchen, utility room, guest toilet and two internal store cupboards.
A breakfast bar separates the dining area from the well equipped modern kitchen which features quality granite worktops and light grey fronted cupboards. Appliances include a built-in oven, induction hob, extractor fan, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. A washing machine and tumble dryer is situated in the separate utility room to the rear of the kitchen which offers additional cupboard and worktop space.
Moving to the impressive gallery landing, the first floor accommodation comprises a particularly spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet and stylish en-suite bathroom including bath, separate shower and vanity unit. A further two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes share a beautifully finished modern shower room and there are further built-in cupboards in the hallway. A spacious, semi-circular shaped balcony is easily accessible from all bedrooms and is a perfect vantage point to relax and enjoy those superb views and amazing sunsets.
The outdoor leisure space is equally impressive and features a fully tiled, heated swimming pool, surrounding terrace, and purpose-built barbecue area. The large covered veranda is a perfect leisure space for relaxing and alfresco dining whilst enjoying the stunning sea views and gorgeous Paphos sunsets.
- 15 sqm Covered Veranda (fitted blind to the side)
- External Store Room (good size)
- Gallery Landing & Wood-Topped Staircase
- Guest Toilet
- Internal Store Cupboard x 2
- Kitchen Appliances – Built-in Oven, Induction Hob, Extractor Fan, Dishwasher & Fridge/Freezer
- Linen Cupboards (upper hallway)
- Private Landscaped Garden
- Rural, Coastal & Mountain Views
- Steps leading down from the driveway to the entrance
- Store Room (external, good size)
- Swimming Pool – (heated, tiled kidney shape with surrounding sunbathing terrace)
- Swimming Pool Pump Room (lower garden)
- Utility Room Appliances – Microwave, Washing Machine & Tumble Dryer
- Vanity Units (in bathrooms)
- Walk-in Closet (master bedroom)