RESERVED – MARCH 2023
This beautiful 3 bedroom bungalow is located in a peaceful residential cul-de-sac within walking distance to village amenities including a cafe bistro, coffee shop and taverna. For those keen golfers, Minthis Hills’ championship course is just a few minutes’ drive away. Paphos town and the International School is also a convenient 10 minute drive.
The property features many additional home comforts including fully insulated floors and ceilings in the living accommodation, plus oil fired central heating, double glazed windows and air conditioning throughout.
Currently unfurnished, we have included a selection of photographs with furnishings also, to assist with visualising the space available.
Beautiful arches with decorative marble effect tiling nicely link the spacious lounge, dining room and fully fitted kitchen. A corner, partially stone clad fireplace with marble mantle and wood burner fire is a charming feature and provides additional heat in the winter months, as well as creating a cosy ambience to the living room.
The generous size kitchen is also full of character with a butler style sink, built-in wine rack and attractive solid oak work surfaces. Appliances include a range cooker with double oven & grill plus 5 burner gas hob, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
An archway adjacent to the kitchen leads to an inner hallway, off which are three good size double bedrooms and a family bathroom with walk-in shower and vanity unit. Each bedroom has fitted wardrobes, fly screens and air conditioning units. The master bedroom features additional storage cupboards and en-suite facilities featuring a corner bath with overhead shower and granite topped, double vanity unit with “his and her” sinks.
Easily accessed from both the lounge and master bedroom is a large covered veranda with wonderful rural views and plenty of space for relaxing and alfresco dining. Steps lead down to a crystal clear, kidney shaped swimming pool with newly fitted liner featuring a dolphin motif and easy access roman steps. The surrounding sunbathing terrace offers the perfect space for sunbathing and a corner gazebo, an alternative seating area from where you can also enjoy the stunning rural and mountain views.
To the front of the property is a courtyard style garden filled with a variety of colourful & fragrant plants, offering the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the peaceful setting and tranquil birdsong.
A driveway is situated to the side and features a covered carport, plus a cabin with power supply and air conditioning, ideal for use as a home office, workshop or super craft room.
- 31 sqm verandas
- Cabin (with power supply and air conditioning)
- Courtyard Style Garden (at front of property)
- Driveway with Covered Carport (parking for 2 cars)
- Fireplace with Wood Burner Fire, Stone Cladding & Marble Mantle (in lounge)
- Flooring – Oak Effect Laminate and Tiling
- Garden – wooden fencing and metal railings
- Granite Topped Vanity Units (in bathrooms)
Graphiata External Wall Finish with corner stone cladding
- Insulated Floors & Ceilings (in lounge, dining room & kitchen)
- Insulated Ceiling in Inner Hallway
- Kitchen Appliances – Range Cooker with Double Oven & Grill plus 5 Burner Gas Hob, Extractor Fan, Dishwasher, Washing Machine & Fridge/Freezer
- Marble Steps (in living room)
- Pergola (including external ceiling fans)
- Security Alarm System with CCTV & Security Lighting
- Swimming Pool – Kidney Shaped with New Pool Liner (with 10 year guarantee), Dolphin Motif, Roman Steps, Pool Shower & Surrounding Sunbathing Terrace
- Work Surfaces in Kitchen (solid oak)
Brochure - Tsada Bungalow - Property-1110