This beautifully presented 3-bedroom detached bungalow is situated on a spacious, fully enclosed 700 sqm plot in a peaceful residential area of Peyia.
Peyia has a good variety of amenities including supermarkets, a medical centre, school and a good selection of local businesses, coffee shops, bars and tavernas. The well-known holiday resort of Coral Bay with its fabulous sandy beaches is just a 5-minute drive away.
For those seeking a quality permanent residence or fabulous holiday home with many additional home comforts and within easy reach of amenities and the stunning Mediterranean coast, this property is an ideal option.
The property is in super condition throughout with the living accommodation featuring a bright open-plan living room. including a comfortable lounge with a log burner stove, formal dining space and corner fitted kitchen.
Patio windows provide lot of light and allow easy access to an outdoor covered veranda with stone-clad decorative arches. There is plenty of seating space for relaxing and outdoor dining whilst overlooking the beautifully manicured gardens and crystal clear swimming pool.
The kitchen is spacious with plenty of rich cherry wood finish walls & base units plus stylish granite work surfaces. Appliances include a built-in oven, gas 4 burner hob, fridge/freezer and microwave. A fabulous breakfast bar with storage beneath nicely separates the living space.
Adjacent to the kitchen is an inner hallway with built-in storage cupboards and washing machine housing, leading through to 3 double-size bedrooms and a family-size bathroom. Each bedroom includes fitted wardrobes, air conditioning units and ceiling fans. The master bedroom features ensuite facilities plus a separate dressing area with contemporary-style sliding wardrobes, currently used as a home office.
The outdoor leisure space is particularly impressive with an abundance of seating/dining and relaxation areas. A fibreglass 8 metre x 4 metre swimming pool with easy access steps creates a stunning focal point and is the perfect spot to cool off in the hot summer months. Colourful plants and shrubs plus apple, lemon and apricot trees have been lovingly tended to by the current owners.
To the side is a family barbecue area with built-in barbecue and storage cupboards, together with a shower room, pool room and log store. A further corner gazebo and side patio also offer alternative seating areas ensuring you can enjoy the sunshine all day long.
To the front of the property, a gated driveway offers parking for several vehicles and adjacent to the front entrance porch is an external staircase with granite steps and wrought iron balustrade leading up to a generous size roof terrace with magnificent sea, mountain and neighbourhood views – a perfect vantage point from where to enjoy the idyllic Paphos sunsets.
Peyia Bungalow Highlights:
- Air Conditioning (new invertor style)
- BBQ Area with Built-in Storage Cupboards
- Breakfast Bar (in kitchen, with granite top and storage cupboards beneath)
Built-in Storage/Linen Cupboards (in hallway, with washing machine housing)
- Dressing Area/Office (off master bedroom)
- External Granite Staircase (leading to roof terrace)
- External Under-stairs Storage Cupboard
- Fruit Trees – Lemon, Apple & Apricot
- Fully Enclosed 700 sqm Plot
- Furniture (a selection of quality furniture is included)
- Gated Driveway (with parking for several cars)
- Insulated Ceilings (on interior of ceilings beneath flat roofed areas)
Kitchen Appliances – Built-in Oven, Gas 4 Burner Hob, Cooker Hood, Fridge/Freezer, & Microwave. A Washing Machine is also housed in the hallway
- Log Burner Fire (in lounge, cast iron)
- Log Store
- Marble Windowsills
- Non-Slip Floor Tiles (on pool deck)
- Sandstone External Cladding
- Swimming Pool – Fibreglass 8 metre x 4 metre with Easy Access Steps, Surrounding Sunbathing Terraces, Pool Shower & Recently Upgraded Pool Filter
- Wall Mounted Electric Convector Heaters (in bedrooms & kitchen)
- Wall Mounted Electric Heaters (in bathrooms)
- Wetsuit Protective Coating (applied to flat roof, with guarantee)
Brochure- Peyia Bungalow- Property 1118