This immaculate 2 bedroom townhouse is located on a small friendly development in the popular village of Peyia. A wide range of local amenities are within easy walking distance including mini supermarket, pharmacy, ATM, take-away establishments, bakery, local shops and a number of cafes, bars and tavernas. The popular holiday resort of Coral Bay with its beautiful sandy beaches and crystal clear waters is a convenient 5-minute drive away.
The property is in excellent condition and very well maintained with fresh neutral decor and good quality fittings and finishes throughout. Additional home comforts include double glazed windows and solar heated water, plus Gree inverter air conditioning units and low maintenance aluminum front door, rear shutters and fencing, all newly fitted in 2020.
The living accommodation features an open plan living room with a comfortable lounge, dining area and fully fitted kitchen. A guest toilet is situated adjacent to the kitchen and a built-in cupboard under the staircase provides convenient additional storage space.
The modern kitchen has plenty of fitted wall and base units and appliances including a fridge/freezer, built-in oven, gas hob, microwave and washing machine. There is also space for a dishwasher with plumbing and drainage in place. Granite topped breakfast bar with storage nicely separates the living space.
From the lounge, sliding patio doors open to a spacious courtyard-style garden, ideal for relaxing and outdoor dining whilst enjoying the beautiful aspect of the communal swimming pool and surrounding landscaping. A fitted sun awning provides welcome shade when needed.
An attractive wrought iron finish staircase leads up to two double-size bedrooms and a centrally located bathroom with useful vanity unit. Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom, a private balcony with a fitted sun awning and more beautiful views available.
Externally there is a private driveway to the front of the property, plus a further tiled patio area provides an alternative seating area. Two designated visitor parking bays plus open parking areas provide additional parking if needed.
In summary – a fabulous property in tip top condition within easy walking distance to amenities. Highly suitable as a permanent or holiday home/rental investment.
Comes fully furnished and there are full title deeds.
- 32 sqm verandas
- Air Conditioning (Gree inverter style, newly fitted in 2020)
- Breakfast Bar (granite topped with storage beneath)
- Communal Facilities – Pool with Roman Steps, Sunbathing Terrace & Shower plus Landscaped Gardens
- Driveway (private)
- Fencing to the rear (aluminium, newly fitted in 2020)
- Fly Screens & Fly Screen Door
- Front Door (aluminium, newly fitted in 2020)
- Guest toilet
- Kitchen Appliances – Built-in Oven, Gas 4 Burner Hob, Extractor Fan, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave & Washing Machine. Space for a dishwasher with plumbing and drainage in place.
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Parking – private driveway plus 2 designated visitor bays on site and additional open parking areas
- Roof Recently Refelted & Sealed
- Shutters (rear shutters newly fitted in 2020)
- Sun Awnings (2)
- Vanity Unit (in bathroom)
Brochure - Peyia Property 1094