This charming, uniquely designed residence is idyllically located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac near the traditional village of Tsada.
Nearby is a local shop, together with village amenities including a cafe bistro, coffee shop, and taverna. For those keen golfers, Minthis Hills’ championship course is a convenient 10-minute drive, as is the main town of Paphos.
The property is very well maintained and is situated on a picturesque hillside, stunning panoramic views can be enjoyed from every aspect. The sizeable 1065 sqm plot is fully enclosed and offers fabulous privacy.
Entering the driveway through double gates, a carport offers shaded parking, plus an integral garage with an electric door provides direct access to a light and spacious entrance foyer.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a large comfortable living room, formal dining area, fully fitted kitchen, utility area, single bedroom, separate bathroom, plus a double size bedroom with en-suite (currently used as an office).
The accommodation is nicely linked by decorative archways and offers great diversity in its use. The smaller single bedroom currently used as a store room is ideal as both guest/maid’s accommodation or a study/office.
The living room is bright with windows on three sides flooding the room with light. A log-burning fire provides additional heat in the winter months as well as creating a lovely ambience in the room.
Sliding patio windows in the living room, central foyer, and double bedroom provide easy access to an L-shaped covered veranda offering welcome shade in the summer months – perfect for entertaining friends and family whilst enjoying the peaceful and very private surroundings.
This overlooks a fabulous, crystal clear swimming pool with impressive water feature including ornamental lion head decor, statue and waterfall. The gardens are beautifully landscaped with a variety of shrubs and trees and to the rear of the water feature is a flat secluded area where you can experience the heady scent of the wonderful pine trees.
Yet another highlight of this unique and charming property is the custom-built artist’s studio accessed via a pathway adjacent to the covered veranda. It has plenty of light, air conditioning, power and water supply, plus great potential for use as additional guest accommodation, a workshop, private office, library, or reading room.
Moving to the first floor, there are a further two double-size bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities. The master is particularly spacious with a walk-in wardrobe/dressing room. A private covered balcony with a decorative side archway enjoys views of both the super pool terrace and gardens, plus the spectacular horizon sea views and beautiful vistas. Off the second bedroom is a second larger sun terrace with a pergola and superb views where you can relax and sunbathe in total privacy.
With its unique custom-built design, spacious accommodation, very private, peaceful location, and spectacular views, this lovely home certainly has lots to offer.
- Integral Garage (55 sqm)
- 63.5 sqm covered L – Shaped Veranda
- External Lighting, Security Lighting, Power Sockets & Storage
- Fitted Wardrobes (all bedrooms & inner hallway leading to ground floor bedroom
- Flat Plot of Land with Pine Trees (behind swimming pool)
- Fully Enclosed Private 1065 sqm Plot
- Gated Driveway with Double Gates, Covered Carport & Integral Single Garage with Electric Door & Fitted Workbench
- Japanese Temple Garden Ornament
- Kitchen Appliances – Built-in Oven, Grill & Microwave, Induction Hob, Extractor Fan, Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher. A Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer & Additional Fridge/Freezer are located in the Utility Area
- Landscaped Mature Private Garden
- Maids Accommodation/Office/4th bedroom
- Panoramic Sea, Mountain & Rural Views
- Pergolas (4)
- Purpose Built Artists Studio
- Shed (brick-built)
- Sun Awnings (2, electronically operated)
- Sundial (in leisure space)
- Sun Terrace with Covered Pergola
- Swimming Pool with Surrounding Sunbathing Terrace, Statue & Waterfall Feature
- Vanity Units (in bathrooms, granite topped in bedroom 2)
- Walk in Wardrobe/Dressing Room (in master bedroom)
- Wood Store (beside garage)