This modern 3 bedroom quality villa is situated on a spacious plot in a popular residential area of Lower Peyia.
Peyia has all the essential amenities and local businesses needed for every day life including an international school, supermarkets, medical centres, shops, bars and restaurants. The well-known holiday resort of Coral Bay with its fabulous sandy beaches, plus the quaint harbour of Agios Georgios are only a 5 minute drive away.
With an abundance of outdoor leisure space, beautiful sea views and additional home comforts such as gas central heating, the property is ideal for those seeking either a permanent residence or fabulous holiday home close to amenities and the stunning coast.
Recently decorated, the well-maintained living accommodation features a spacious and bright living room with comfortable lounge, dining area and modern fitted kitchen. A feature fireplace with gas fire and marble surround in the lounge creates an attractive focal point and additional heat in the winter months.
Sliding patio doors from the lounge open to a spacious covered veranda and with the innovative use of fitted sun blinds, this wonderful leisure area is suitable for use all year round.
A decorative archway from the living room leads through to the kitchen with wood finish wall and base units, plus appliances including built-in oven, ceramic hob, washing machine, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave. From here there is direct access to the pool deck and outdoors.
A guest toilet is located adjacent to the entrance and at the foot of the marble staircase are useful built-in storage and display units.
Upstairs, an inner hallway leads to three double size bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, plus centrally located bathroom with heated towel rail. The particularly spacious master bedroom has en-suite facilities and direct access to a private balcony with superb sea views. Bedrooms two and three share a good size balcony with plenty of space to relax whilst enjoying the stunning views available.
The outdoor leisure space is a particular highlight with a crystal clear swimming pool providing the perfect spot to cool off in the hot summer months. A covered pergola with hot tub provides a wonderful entertainment area – ideal for enjoying a glass of wine as you gaze at the night sky.
Steps from the pool deck lead down to an expansive mature garden with a colourful variety of plants, shrubs and trees plus stone bench seating. A purpose-built studio with electrical supply offers the ideal home office or craft room.
An external store room situated to the side of the pool deck offers additional storage space and houses a tumble dryer & fridge. To the front of the property a gated driveway with covered carport offers parking for 2 cars with further on street parking available.
There are full title deeds and furniture is included.
- 22 sqm covered verandas & 36 sqm uncovered verandas
- Guest Toilet
- Heated Towel Rails (in all bathrooms & guest toilet)
- Vanity Units (in family bathroom & guest toilet)
- Built-in Storage & Display Units (in the living room)
- External Graphiata Wall Finish
- Feature Fireplace (with gas fire and marble surround, in the lounge)
- Fully Enclosed Plot
- Gated Driveway with Covered Carport (parking for 2 cars, further on street parking available)
- Glass Blocked Windows (on staircase)
- Internal Storage Cupboard (at entranceway)
- Kitchen Appliances – Built-in Oven, Ceramic Hob, Extractor Fan, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer & Microwave. A tumble dryer & fridge are also housed in the external store room)
- Low Maintenance Mature Landscaped Garden
- Pergola (covered)
- Purpose-Built Studio/Office (with electrical power supply)
- Stone Balustrades & Bench Seating
- Sunblinds & Sun Awnings (electronically & manually operated)
- Swimming Pool with easy access steps, sunbathing terraces & shower
- Wrought Iron Gates
Brochure - Peyia Villa - Property 1101